While you’re reviewing your benefits, it’s a good idea to check on your retirement savings. Keep in mind you can sign up, make changes and adjust your retirement savings account at any time during the year through Empower Retirement. You choose a percentage of your salary to save.
Because we want your retirement savings to grow, we match your contribution dollar for dollar up to the first 5% of your eligible pay. You become 100% vested in the employer match after three years of employment.
Sign up for your retirement plan anytime through Empower Retirement. It only takes a few minutes and you don't want to miss out on the employer match!
The Empower site helps you:
- Make before-tax or Roth (after-tax) contribution elections
- Enroll in auto increase to make saving easier
- Update your beneficiary(ies)
- See how much income you may have in retirement
- Make changes to improve your retirement security
- View your Lifetime Income Score summary
- Process a rollover
- Make additional catch-up contributions (if you are 50 or older*). This requires a separate election with Empower.