- Hospital Switchboard: 979.337.5000
- Billing: 979.337.5158
- Birth Center: 979.337.5100
- Education: 979.337.5073
- Emergency Department: 979.337.5050
- Foundation: 979.830.5019
- Intensive Care Unit: 979.337.5069
- Imaging Center: 979.421.2177
- Medical Records/Release of Information: 979.337.5130
- Rehab Center: 979.830.5247
- Wellness Center: 979.830.5017
Free parking is available for family members and visitors directly in front of our hospital.
View a map and directions for Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Brenham
Family and friends are welcome to visit; however, patient care is our primary concern. In order to provide a high quality of care, general guidelines have been established. Visiting hours vary on certain units so please check with your nurse for more specific information.
- You may have two visitors at the bedside at one time and visits should be kept brief.
- Visitors should be considerate of patients by maintaining a quiet environment and avoiding unnecessary noise.
- People with contagious diseases should not visit.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing gifts of food or drink to patients.
- Children are generally not allowed on patient care units. Please contact your nurse regarding your unit’s policy.
- All patients have the right to Identify a Support (Visitor) or Patient Representative (Decision Maker) of their choice. This designated person is a person who can visit a patient without limitation or restriction unless visitation would interfere with the care of the patient and or care of other patients. The patient has a right to withdraw or change this designation at any time during their hospitalization either verbally or in writing.
- Members of the clergy may visit at any time.
Guests are always welcome to eat in the cafeteria for breakfast or lunch. The menu for both meals provides a variety of options at a reasonable cost.
Monday - Friday
7:15 am -10:00 a.m. (Breakfast)
11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (Lunch)
Complimentary coffee, tea and water are available throughout the day. In addition, vending machines with snacks and sodas are located just off the main entrance and in the Emergency Department lobby and are available 24 hours a day. Visitors who must stay in the patient's room may purchase a guest tray from the cafeteria to be delivered at meal times.
The gift shop is located in the main hallway of the hospital, near the cafeteria. The shop sells unique items and gifts (many hand crafted), candy, cards, personal care items and books. The proceeds from sales in our gift shop goes to the hospital Auxiliary.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Since our hospital cannot assume responsibility for any valuables brought to the hospital, you are asked to send your valuables home or to place them in our safe when you are admitted.
Pastoral Care services are available to all Baylor Scott & White patients and families. Our team of experienced chaplains and trained volunteers will respond to your spiritual needs professionally and confidentially. Patients and family members may feel free to contact a staff member to request a chaplain. Your own priest, rabbi, minister or other spiritual leader is always welcome to visit you while you are here. Bibles are available upon request through our chaplains. Please contact your nurse if you would like to receive a Bible.
Social workers are assigned to each patient care area to help you and your family deal with social, emotional and financial challenges related to illness or hospitalization. They help you prepare for your discharge from the hospital and coordinate services you may need both during and after hospitalization.