Overview of Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton was founded in 2009 and is a full-service, fully-accredited not-for-profit hospital serving residents in Carrollton, Lewisville, The Colony, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound and the surrounding communities.
Focused on being the best place to give and receive safe, quality, compassionate healthcare, Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton works to lead the transformation of healthcare. The 216-bed hospital offers advanced healthcare services for cardiovascular care, diagnostic imaging, digestive health, physical medicine and rehabilitation, cancer care, orthopedics, neurosurgery, spine, women's health services, neonatal intensive care, sleep disorders, intensive and emergency care.
Facts and Stats
- 6,188 admissions
- 30,967 emergency room visits
- 216-bed acute care hospital
- 499 physicians, total medical staff
- 621 employees
- 24/7 Emergency department (accredited Chest Pain Center)
- Fast Track ER for minor emergencies
- 16-bed intensive care unit (ICU)
- 9 operating rooms
- 8-bed diagnostic sleep center
- 4 endoscopy suites
- Beth O’Brien, RN, President
- Barbara Vaughn, DNP, RN, BSN, MS, CCM, Chief Nursing Officer
- Judi McClain, Chief Financial Officer
- Trent Stephenson, DO, Chief Medical Officer
At Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton, we not only serve our patients, we go beyond the walls of the hospital to make a difference in our community at health fairs, community events and at local employers.
Making a Difference in Our Community
Volunteers at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton are compassionate, knowledgeable and resourceful individuals united with a common goal of supporting the mission and vision of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton.
Volunteering with Pride