Seizures. Numbness. Chronic migraines. When it comes to the brain and spine, problems can be debilitating and scary. At Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton, our advanced care for a wide range of neurological conditions can put your mind at ease.
The neuroscience specialists on the Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton medical staff treat you like family, explaining what you can expect with every test. And we constantly pursue sophisticated technology, including:
- The BrainLAB VectorVision® Navigation system to make surgery on tumors deep within the brain safer, faster, and more accurate
- The new Axis Jackson Spinal operating table is used for maximum exposure of anatomy for spinal surgeries
- Advanced microscope that provide optimal digital magnification for surgeons during intricate microscopic spinal and brain surgeries
- The Airo® Mobile Intraoperative CT scanner, which captures quality images of neurological structures during neurosurgery cases
Whatever your neurological diagnosis, we know big words may seem overwhelming. But at Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton, we've got the words you need to hear: Treatment. Help. Hope.
Call 1.844.BSW.DOCS (1.844.279.3627) for a referral to a physician on the medical staff at Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton.
Conditions We Treat
We're dedicated to providing quality neurosurgical care to residents of Carrollton and the surrounding areas. With highly skilled neurologists and neurosurgeons on the medical staff, Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton is equipped to handle a variety of acute neurological cases, including:
- Cognitive disorders
- Head trauma
- Headache management
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Movement disorders
- Neuro-oncology - tumors of the brain and spine
- Pinched nerves in the neck or back
- Seizure disorders
- Skull base tumors
- Spine cord injuries
- Stroke Care/cerebrovascular disorders
- Subdural hematomas
- Any acute neurological symptoms or deficits
Because neurological diseases and conditions are complex, our services offers patients one-stop access to neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists and a support team with expertise in diagnosing and managing epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, brain tumors, sleep disorders and many other conditions.