We'll Find and Eliminate the Source of Your Pain
When chronic pain is your constant companion, your home and work life can become a daily struggle, and keep you from the things you enjoy. Our pain management team at Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton specializes in evaluating and treating back, neck, shoulder and arm pain, as well as other painful conditions.
Our interdisciplinary team of physician specialists and trained health professionals deliver compassionate, effective patient care in a compassionate, supportive atmosphere. The team works closely together to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of every patient’s worst pain.
Coordinated and comprehensive pain management services include proven strategies for managing pain.
Our team includes:
- Pain management physicians
- Biofeedback therapists
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Registered nurses
- Case managers
- Licensed professional counselors
Personalized treatment plans will:
- Identify and eliminate the source of pain, when possible
- Improve your mood and emotional well-being
- Minimize physical and emotional symptoms, including depression, anxiety or anger
- Decrease the disability caused by pain
- Decrease emergency room visits
- Help you resume a more productive role at home and work
Types of Pain Treated
At Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton, our pain specialists on the medical staff can offer treatment for the following types of pain:
- Disc Herniation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Neck & Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Diseases & Discogenic Pain
- Peripheral Nerve Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hip, Knee & Pelvic Pain
- Facial and Dental Pain (TMJ/TMD)
- Facet Syndrome
- Neuropathic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD)
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Cancer & Post Radiation Pain
- Sciatica/Radicular Pain
- Post Surgical Pain
- SI Joint Dysfunction
Our comprehensive approach to pain management draws upon advanced techniques and treatments as well as appropriate medications.
Pain Management Specialists
Physician specialists on the medical staff at Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton have advanced knowledge and training in pain management techniques and programs, and offer advanced care as technology and new treatments evolve.
Personalized Treatment Plans
Based on a comprehensive initial evaluation and review of medical history, the pain management specialists develop a customized approach to accelerate return to normal daily activities.
Skilled and Experienced Staff
Along with physician specialists, our interdisciplinary team includes certified nurse anesthetists, physical therapists, registered nurses, medical assistants and case managers.
Comprehensive Outpatient Program
Our intensive outpatient program is designed to reduce pain and suffering, and allows patients to resume productive life roles.
At Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton, we offer interventional procedures that provide effective treatment of your pain.
- Joint Injections
- Neurolytic Procedures/Nerve Blocks
- Sympathetic Chain Blockages
- Facet Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- Epidural Injections
- Botox for headaches and Intramuscular Pain
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Epidural Lysis of Adhesions
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
For a referral to a pain management physician on the medical staff at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Carrollton, call 1.844.BSWDOCS.