Comprehensive Diagnosis and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center at Carrollton offers advanced monitoring technology and treatment for sleep disorders supported by a team of highly trained medical professionals.
Utilizing a full array of specialized services, the goal at Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton is to alleviate symptoms, improve daily functioning and restore restful sleep to each of our patients.
- Board Certified physicians on the medical staff specializing in sleep disorders
- Registered sleep technicians
- Registered respiratory therapists
- Overnight diagnostic sleep study
- Daytime diagnostic sleep study
- One level (CPAP) or bilevel (BiPAP) positive airway pressure treatment
- Daytime multiple sleep latency test (MSLT)
- Daytime maintenance of wakefulness test (MWT)
Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton's Sleep Center offers confidential diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of sleep/wake disorders including:
- Obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome
- Central sleep apnea syndrome commonly associated with congestive heart failure
- Nocturnal hypoventilation due to neuromuscular disorders
- Narcolepsy with or without cataplexy
- Movement disorders such as periodic limb movement or restless leg syndrome
- REM behavior disorder commonly associated with neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson's disease or Alzheimer's disease
To schedule an appointment, call 972.394.2490, or call 1.844.BSW.DOCS (1.844.279.3627) for a referral to a physician on the medical staff at Baylor Scott & White – Carrollton.