Let’s Talk About It
When you live with urinary incontinence or sexual dysfunction, it can be hard to get help, if no one knows what you’re going through. You can feel comfortable bringing your concerns to the specialists in our comprehensive urological program.
We use advanced technology to treat the special urological health needs of both men and women. Our team of specially trained and experienced nurses and other healthcare professionals join with urologists and urogynecologists on our medical staff to offer a team approach to helping diagnose and treat your health concerns.
Among Other Services, We Offer Evaluations & Treatment for:
- Renal (kidney) surgery
- Kidney removal (nephrectomy)
- Surgery of the ureters, including ureterolithotomy or removal of calculus (stones) in the ureters
- Bladder surgery
- Pelvic lymph node dissection
- Prostatic surgery, removal of the prostate
- Testicular (scrotal) surgery
- Urethra surgery
- Surgery to the penis