Volunteering with Pride
As a volunteer at Baylor Scott & White – Centennial, you will serve patients, families and staff by sharing your time and talents. Volunteers are an extension of the hospital to the community and assist staff in creating the best possible experience for our patients and visitors. Areas of service may include:
Concierge Ambassador - First point of contact for patients and visitors providing excellent customer service. Greet and assist incoming patient, answer questions, direct and escort, answer phones, assist with deliveries and provide guest resources. Also, check on waiting rooms to ensure family members’ and visitors’ needs are being met.
Administrative - Volunteers assist in keeping their assigned departments organized. Responsibilities may include filing, data entry, answering phones, assembling informational packets, organizing unit kits and restocking supplies.
Pastoral Care - Work with the hospital Chaplain to support and comfort our patients and families in times of greatest need.
How Do I Become A Volunteer?
- Complete the Volunteer Services Application and email to the
Volunteer Services Coordinator or mail to the address below.
- Meet with Volunteer Services to discuss your interests and availability. A minimum commitment of one shift per week is required.
- At this time, we are not accepting student applications for the summer.
If a placement is found for you, volunteers must:
- Complete a two-step TB screening
- Complete a drug and nicotine screening
- Provide documentation of immunization history
- Submit to a background screening
- Attend a mandatory orientation session
- Receive “on the job” training in your specific assignment
Volunteer Services Coordinator
ATTN: Volunteer Services
12505 Lebanon Road
Frisco, TX 75035