Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial is fully accredited with Commendation by the Joint Commission and licensed by the Texas Department of Health.
Voted Best Hospital and Best Emergency Room In Frisco and Plano
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial takes pride in providing patients with quality, compassionate care every day. That’s why we’re proud our community recently recognized us in the Frisco/Plano edition of Living Magazine. We were voted Best Hospital and Best Emergency Room by readers in the magazine’s 2017 Best of Contest.
Watch Our Video
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers by the Joint Commission
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Spinal Surgery Programs
- Diabetes self-management education program has been awarded recognition from the American Diabetes Association
- 2017 Get With The Guidelines® - Heart Failure Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- 2017 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Texas Ten Step Program facility designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services
If you are a physician on staff with proper authorization, you may
access the Physician Portal for your facility.