Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial offers a comprehensive cardiovascular program that covers everything from minimally invasive procedures to interventional radiology.
Our experienced team of board-certified cardiologists on the medical staff and highly trained surgeons, nurses, diagnosticians and clinicians is here to provide the high level of cardiovascular care you expect and deserve. Some of our services include:
- Cardiac catheterization to locate blockages in the heart
- Cardiac coronary artery balloon angioplasty to open an artery and restore blood flow
- Stenting to restore blood flow by implanting a wire mesh tube inside the coronary artery
- Peripheral intervention that uses infusions, balloons and stents to open arteries, such as those in the legs
- Echocardiograms with color-flow Doppler
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise stress testing
- Nuclear cardiology imaging
- 64-slice computed tomography
- Transesophageal echocardiograms
- Vascular ultrasound
We understand that time is of the essence in a cardiovascular emergency. That is why we have an inclusive cardiology center with two interventional labs and a host of cardiac diagnostic tools that are just around the corner and available around the clock.
Our cardiac emergency teams are available 24 hours a day.
Advanced Diagnostic Care for Your Heart
With coronary heart disease being the leading cause of death in America, it is important to find a hospital that provides comprehensive cardiovascular care because this can mean the difference between life and death.
It is comforting to know that advanced cardiovascular care is just a heartbeat away at Baylor Scott & White – Centennial. Current techniques and technologies enable us to provide patients with advanced cardiac diagnostics and interventions, surgical treatment, and even rehabilitation referrals.
Our experienced team of board-certified interventional radiologists on the medical staff specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments performed using imaging to guide them. Some of our services include:
- Angiography and angiograms
- Treatment for uterine fibroids
- Placement of central venous access catheters (CVAC)
- Imaging-guided needle biopsy