Our hands and elbows consist of complex moving parts and are among the most utilized parts of the body. This makes our hands extremely vulnerable to pain and injury.
If you are in need of treatment or surgery for your hand, wrist, elbow or shoulder, our experienced surgeons will work with you to get the results you’re looking for. We can help to restore sensation, joint motion, tendon gliding or muscle contraction, and relieve your pain.
The hand and upper extremity specialists at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial exclusively focus on the treatment of injuries and abnormalities of the upper extremities. Some of our specialties include:
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Sports related injuries of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder
- Acute and chronic trauma and reconstruction
- Arthritis surgery and joint replacement
- Microsurgery of the upper extremity
- Reverse shoulder procedure