The Baylor Neuroscience Center is a high volume program, meaning the brain and spine surgeons and pain management specialists on the medical staff and clinical support team have gained expertise and experience by performing thousands of procedures over many years.
Our team excels in using a wide range of minimally invasive techniques to perform simple and complex brain and spine surgery. Procedures are performed in advanced operating rooms equipped with innovative technologies such as real-time imaging and pinpoint navigation software.
Why Choose Us?
The brain and spine specialists on our medical staff have helped countless patients through surgery recover from back and brain injuries due to trauma, sports or any other cause. Our specialists also have extensive background managing degenerative brain and spine conditions, as well as fighting cancer, and other neurological conditions such as:
- Stenosis, disk herniation, compression fractures
- Back pain from arthritis and spondylolisthesis
- Loss of neuro-related functions or fine motor skills
- Removal of tumors impacting the spine, brain, pituitary, and skull base
- Epilepsy, neuromodulation and other functional conditions
Our goal is to safely treat each patient using the least invasive surgical method needed to achieve a quality outcome. Many of the procedures we offer feature:
- No overnight – or very short – hospital stays
- Techniques that preserve healthy tissue and minimize pain and blood loss
- Shorter recoveries
We also work closely with pain management and rehabilitation specialists for patients who need it before or after surgery.