Urogynecologists and general OB-GYN physicians on the medical staff at Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health, offer comprehensive evaluation of female bladder and pelvic floor function, including urodynamics testing and cystoscopy.
Comprehensive management and treatment options for incontinence and other pelvic health concerns may include:
- Pelvic floor therapy
- Botox for urge incontinence
- Interstim for urinary urge incontinence and fecal incontinence
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence
- Management of complications from prior reconstructive surgery, including complications from mesh surgery
- Management or therapy for painful intercourse