ATMs and Change Machines
- An automatic teller machine (ATM) is located on the first floor of Moncrief Tower (Building B).
The Garden Café is located in the basement of the Terrell Building (Building C) and is open from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- A Starbucks® is located along the Atrium corridor.
- Cafe 1400 offers a unique mix of soups, pizzas, paninis and other lunch and dinner delights. They are open until 10 p.m.
- Vending machines are located throughout the hospital.
- If you would like a list of local restaurants, please contact our Guest Relations Concierge at 6.8990.
There are two chapels on the Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth campus and both are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for prayer and contemplation. Chaplains are available during normal business hours Monday through Friday and for emergent concerns after hours and on weekends. Please ask your nurse to contact the Chaplain after normal business hours.
Concierge Desks are located near the main entrance and on the first floor in the Moncrief Tower (Building B).
Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing patients food or drinks to ensure they are appropriate for the patient. In intensive care units, please check with nurses regarding any gifts.
Magnolia Boutique is a unique specialty shop offering a wide variety of baby gifts, candles, beautiful flowers and other incredibly stunning items. The boutique is located in the Martin Tower Atrium.