The Digestive Disease Center at Baylor Scott & White – Garland is dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders and diseases, including colon cancer, peptic ulcer disease and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Specialized Digestive Services Services
- Qualified, efficient gastrointestinal (GI) procedure area/laboratory
- Screening colonoscopy examination
- Polypectomy, utilizing various methods for removal and retrieval
- GERD-related procedures including endoscopy and incisionless TIF
- Therapeutic endoscopy including dilation, banding and ulcer management
- Foreign body removal
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Colon and rectal surgery
- The Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication, or TIF procedure
For more information about digestive disease services or for a referral to a gastroenterologist on the medical staff call 1.844.BSWDOCS.