Specialized Urology Services
At Baylor Scott & White – Garland, we offer the following specialized urology services.
- Erectile dysfunction treatment
- Impotence evaluations
- Incontinence evaluations
- Infertility evaluation/treatment
- Kidney stone evaluation
- Male circumcision
- Prostate sonography
- Prostate MRI
- Surgical and brachytherapy options for prostate cancer
- Surgical treatment of prolapsed bladder
- Urinary tract treatment
- Urologic oncology
Urologic Robotic Surgery
Baylor Scott & White – Garland is proud to introduce the da Vinci® Si™ robotic surgery system for certain urologic surgical procedures such as prostatectomy. The da Vinci® Si™ robotic surgery system has several unique features designed to provide additional clinical benefits and efficiency during certain urologic surgical procedures such as prostatectomy among others.
- Enhanced 3-D, high-definition vision of operative field with up to 10x magnification
- New optional dual console allows second surgeon to provide assistance
- Superior visual clarity of tissue and anatomy
- Surgical dexterity and precision greater than the human hand
- Updated and simplified user interface to enhance OR efficiency
- New ergonomic settings for greater surgeon comfort
Together, these technological advancements provide the surgeons on our medical staff with better precision, dexterity and control that enable a minimally invasive approach for many complex surgical procedures.
da Vinci can also be used for hysterectomy, myomectomy, coronary artery bypass, mitral valve repair and colorectal surgery among a multitude of other procedures.
For a referral to a urologist or primary care physician on the medical staff, call 1.844.BSW.DOCS (1.844.279.3627) or click
search our online directory.