Take a 180° Turn Away from Alcohol and Drugs Toward a Better Life
Everyone is on a path to somewhere. Are you happy with where your path is taking you?
Do you, or someone you know, struggle with dependency on alcohol, drugs or prescription medications?
- Located at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine
- A hospital-based inpatient medical service for withdrawal from alcohol, opioids and other drugs, including prescription medications
- For medical patients, reimbursed at a medical rate, with verified payment benefits and an average length of stay of three to five days
- Covered by Medicare and most insurance plans
One-Eighty is NOT:
- A psychiatric or behavioral care service
- For patients in advanced stages of withdrawal who need emergency care
How One-Eighty Works:
- Call 817.388.0180
- Be screened by One-Eighty staff for medical criteria and method of payment
- Come in for treatment as a scheduled admission
- Receive a tailored plan of care for follow-up treatment after discharge
Could YOU or Someone You Know Benefit from One-Eighty?
- Confidentiality of a three-day stay in a medical hospital
- Medical withdrawal stabilization only: no outpatient services
- Physician directed with 24-hour nursing care
- High quality of care available only at a medical hospital facility
- Acceptance of Medicare, commercial insurance and private pay
- Planning for next steps following discharge from the hospital
- Excellent patient satisfaction
As a resource to the entire community, we help everyone who calls by facilitating their admission into One-Eighty or helping them find a more appropriate service to meet their needs.