Baylor Scott & White Health has primary and specialty care locations throughout Waco. It is important to establish a relationship with a primary care provider who can help you manage your health and enjoy living well. During an annual wellness visit, you and your provider will:
- Review your health history, health risks and any other medical providers involved in your care
- Perform an appropriate clinical exam
- Discuss and render any recommended preventive services, like cancer screening and immunizations
- Discuss a healthy lifestyle and potential health risks
To find a physician or a clinic location that's right for you, call 1.844.BSW.DOCS (279.3627).
Senior Care Services
The Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Internal Medicine & Senior Health Center specializes in treating adults with complex health issues or chronic illness. Board-certified physicians on the medical staff and family nurse practitioners specialize in treating a wide variety of adult health issues and focus on helping patients stay as healthy as possible. They provide:
- Assistance from our Center's social worker with Medicare/insurance paperwork and other needs
- Primary medical care, including physical exams and diagnostic services
- One-hour new patient visits and 30-minute follow-up exams
- Coordination of home care and community resources
- X-rays, bone density scans, blood work and other labs on-site
- Pneumonia and influenza (flu) vaccinations
- Prescription facilitation as needed
- Medication management
- Referrals to other medical specialists
If you or a loved one are recognizing health challenges typical for middle-aged and older adults, you can take comfort in knowing that specialists on our medical staff are experienced in providing personalized, compassionate diagnosis and treatment. Our inclusive approach to care includes family members and others as key members of the care team.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 254.202.7130.