Visitors are good medicine for patients, so family and friends are encouraged to visit. However, because patient care is our primary concern, visiting hours are from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. in the ICU and from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. elsewhere. After visiting hours, guests may enter only through designated hospital entrances.
General Visiting Regulations:
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited everywhere on the Baylor campus, including sidewalks and parking areas.
- People with colds, sore throats or any potentially contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Length of visits will be determined by the patient's condition.
- For the benefit of the patient's healing, visits may be limited.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during procedures.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. A patient's nurse determines if children may visit depending on the patient's condition.