The physicians on the medical staff at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Irving are equipped to handle all your urologic needs.
Urologic surgery is the integration of surgical activities for the pelvis—the colon, urogenital, and gynecological organs—primarily for the treatment of obstructions, dysfunction, malignancies, and inflammatory diseases. Common urologic operations include:
- Renal (kidney) surgery
- Kidney removal (nephrectomy)
- Surgery of the ureters, including ureterolithotomy or removal of calculus (stones) in the ureters
- Bladder surgery
- Pelvic lymph node dissection
- Prostatic surgery, removal of the prostate
- Testicular (scrotal) surgery
- Urethra surgery
- Surgery to the penis
For a physician referral, please call 1.844.BSWDOCS.