Our concierge services are available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and include:
- Drop off prescriptions
- Newspaper & Periodicals
- Food & Coffee Orders
- Dry Cleaning
- Car Wash / Oil Change
- Mail Services
- Hotel Reservations
- Taxi, flight, or transportation options
- And much more, just ask!
We invite you to stop by our concierge desk in the south entrance or call 972.535.2756 for more information.
ATMs and Change Machines
For your convenience, an automated teller machine (ATM) is located in the Emergency Department waiting room.
Our dining program for patients is designed to enhance your health care experience. You can select meals from a variety of delicious foods and order what you want, when you want it.
- Simply review the menu in your room, call us at X1127 to place your order. If a menu is not available, please ask your nurse for one.
- The meal will arrive during the appropriate meal times
- Breakfast is served from 7-8:15 a.m.
- Lunch is served from noon to 1:15 p.m.
- Dinner is served from 5-6 p.m.
Guest Dining Options
Guest trays are available for all meals. If a family member or friend would like to dine in your room with you, they may purchase a guest tray by requesting one from the nurse's station. These guest trays are $3.00 for breakfast and $5.00 for lunch and dinner.
There are also several restaurant options in the local area that offer sit-down dining, as well as deliver to the hospital. These options are perfect for our visitors outside of normal dining hours. You can contact our concierge desk at 972.535.2756 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for assistance.
The cafeteria is located on the first floor on the north side of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lake Pointe. It is open to all employees, physicians, guests and visitors and provides a deluxe salad bar, signature sandwiches, a variety of take-out items and a grill. The cafeteria offers a variety of selections from classical food to Mexican specialties and pizza.
- Breakfast served 7-9:30 a.m. on weekdays
- Lunch is served 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on weekdays
- Lunch is also available from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner is not served in the Lake Pointe Cafe
- Vending machines are available 24 hours a day
- Please speak with your nurse if you or a family member needs to speak with a chaplain.
- The chapel is located on the first floor of the hospital, near surgery check-in for meditation and prayer all hours of the day, every day of the week.
Televisions with satellite service are provided in each patient room. Controls are available at the bedside. For additional assistance, please ask your nurse.
The gift shop has a wide assortment of flowers and plants, gifts, balloons, snacks toiletry items, baby gifts, cards, magazines, books and much more. Stop by and see us in the main waiting area near the south entrance.
Gift Shop Hours
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please call 972.412.3380 x1475 for more information.
This is a complimentary service that operates 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday for our patients, family members and visitors. There is no valet service on holidays or weekends. Just follow the signs to Valet near the south entrance.