When it comes to personal information, we want to protect your privacy. You may obtain your records in person at the Health Information Management Office or by mail. Records are copied by HealthMark Group. Nominal fees are set by the Texas Health and Safety Code. These fees are updated on a yearly basis.
All requests must have a completed
Medical Records Release Form and a photo ID must be presented at the time the request is made.
Request a copy of your medical records for personal use:
- Fill out a
Medical Records Release Form - Patient or patient’s representative must present a photo ID
- HealthMark Group will contact you with an invoice for payment
- After payment, you can either pick up or have your records mailed
- If requesting by mail or fax, please send authorization and copy of ID.
Request a copy of your medical records for another physician:
- Fill out a
Medical Records Release Form - Specify the name of the physician, their address, phone and fax numbers
- Patient or patient’s representative must present a photo ID
- Records are forwarded directly to the physician
- No charge for records forwarded directly to a physician
All requests require at least 24 hours for processing. Some requests will require additional time.
- Please remit payment by check or credit card.
- Checks should be made payable to HealthMark Group, LLC.
- Exact change is required if paying by cash. A receipt will be attached.
- If you do not receive a receipt at the time of payment, please contact HealthMark Group for a full refund at 800.659.4035.