In order to provide an atmosphere conducive to quality patient care, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lake Pointe has established the following visitation guidelines:
- Visitation to second and third floor patient rooms is available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Women's Services Department observes an open visitation policy.
- Visitation for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- To adhere to safety and security policies, the main front doors and side doors are locked from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. This is for the security and safety of our patients and staff. All visitors are requested to check in through the Emergency Room entrance. Special visitation arrangements may be made with the charge nurse of each unit.
- We ask that semi-private room patients please be considerate of the number of visitors.