We are committed to helping athletes overcome injuries and reach their goals. It can be frustrating when pain, sprain or a broken bone gets in your way of performing at the highest level.
That is when our team of orthopedic surgeons, therapists and sports medicine doctors step into the game. We will consult with you, diagnose the issue, talk openly about treatment options, and team up for the best optimal outcome.
The sports medicine staff at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lake Pointe may assist to:
- Reduce pain from sports or overuse injuries
- Repair ligament, cartilage or tendon injuries sustained in football, soccer, hockey, baseball, golf, tennis or other sports
- Repair trauma/fractures, such as broken limbs, collarbones or kneecaps
- Teach injury-prevention strategies
- Provide rehabilitation and physical therapy