One of the main advantages of Baylor Scott & White Breast Center is having a breast health nurse navigator by your side to help guide you and answer your questions and provide the resources you need.
We know it may be difficult to travel this road, so you do not have to do it alone.
Our breast health nurse navigator may help to:
- Counsel women at high-risk for developing breast cancer
- Educate you and your loved ones about your individual diagnosis and treatment options
- Help you make informed decisions about your treatment and care
- Advocate for you during treatment
- Coordinate the team of physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals providing your care
- Help you with your recovery and rehabilitation plans
- Provide community education on breast health and breast cancer
- Facilitate community support programs
- Provide breast cancer risk assessments and generic information and referrals
We also provide a number of community benefit classes and support groups to help you along.