Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lakeway is a fully accredited, acute care hospital serving the residents of Lakeway, Bee Cave and the broader Hill Country region. We see patients from across the state of Texas for treatment of complex brain and spine conditions. Focused on being the best place to give and receive safe, quality and compassionate healthcare, we offer comprehensive services in a variety of specialties to care for the health of your family.
The 106-bed hospital offers advanced medical services for brain and spine conditions, stroke, cardiology, orthopedics, urology, women’s health, endocrinology, oncology, diagnostic imaging, intensive and emergency care.
Our Emergency Department physicians are all board certified and provide 24/7 coverage; they are backed by a wide range of specialists to meet your family’s needs. Wait times are often ten minutes or less to see a physician and our Emergency Department patient satisfaction levels are consistently in the top 10% in the nation.
Our Labor and Delivery department offers extra-large birthing suites and includes a level II NICU on-site.
For more information, please call 512.654.5000.
- Philippe Bochaton - President
- Cynthia Puente - VP Patient Care Services
Regional Executive Team
- Jay Fox - President, Austin/Round Rock Region
- Robin Watson, MD - CMO, Austin/Round Rock Region
- Leslie Gembol - CNO, Austin/Round Rock Region
- Colleen Sundquist - VP, Clinical Operations, Austin/Round Rock Region
- Joe Brown - COO, Austin/Round Rock Region
- Jason Cole - CFO, Austin/Round Rock Region
Become a Volunteer
If you desire to make a difference, to touch a life, to learn while helping others, or just to have fun, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lakeway can find the right place for you!
Learn More About Our Volunteer Meetings