Interested in becoming a Baylor Scott & White Adult Volunteer? Below you can find information about the requirements which must be completed before your volunteer experience begins with the Baylor Scott & White family. Please review the volunteer requirements carefully before filling out an application. Hope you will join us soon!
The approval of all applicants will be conditional based upon results of all requirements.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact us 512.654.5073.
Some positions will require the ability to wheel patients in wheelchairs; able to use computers; multi-tasking; able to answer/transfer phone calls; work in sensitive areas; lift 10 lbs; walking; follow and take direction.
All applicants will be required to:
- Commit to volunteering a minimum of one 4-hour shift per week for at least 6 months
- Undergo a background check
- Perform a drug and nicotine screening
- Complete a two-step TB test
- Provide a copy of immunization records
- Submit all, completed, required paperwork
- Get a flu shot (seasonal)
- Adhere to dress code