- Maintain recommended weight gain
- Improve overall emotional health
- Improve and maintain functional mobility and strength.
- Minimize water retention
- Relieve back pain
- Create pelvic floor strength through awareness and muscular education.
Participating in an exercise program helps expectant mothers make the most of the bodies' ability to work, rest, play and recover from pregnancy.
This program is designed to manage common occurrences associated with pregnancy and assist expectant mothers in preparing for childbirth.
Classes at the Baylor Tom Landry Health and Wellness Center
- Baby & Me Yoga- Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
- H20 Yoga- Tuesdays 5:30 p.m. and Thursdays 5:30 p.m.
- Prenatal Yoga- Saturdays, 10:30 a.m.
Classes at the Carter Center
- Prenatal Yoga- Saturdays, 1:45 p.m.
Non Member Fees:
- 12 classes $200
- 6 classes $150
- 4 classes $100
- $30 Drop in
Classes are FREE to Baylor Tom Landry Health and Wellness Center and Carter Center members.
Note: Unused classes are non refundable and classes expire after 6 months
Contact Vennie Jones at 214.820.8177 for more information or to register for the program.
As with all exercise programs we recommend you consult with a physician before beginning a program. For clients with active symptoms such as pelvic instability or chronic pain, Baylor Rehabilitation Systems at the Tom Landry Center provides women's health physical therapy services.