By sharing their time, talents and passions with our patients and families, volunteers provide an extra dimension of caring that is crucial to the success of Baylor Scott & White – McKinney.
As a volunteer at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – McKinney, you will serve patients, families, and staff by sharing your time and talents. From answering phones to comforting families during a traumatic event, our volunteers make a significant impact on our patients and the community. Areas of service may include:
- Provide comfort items and assistance to patients and their families
- Assist staff on nursing units
- Deliver mail and flowers
- Escort patients and visitors
- Perform general office duties
- Serve patients, visitors and employees in the volunteer-supported concierge desks
- Sponsor fundraisers
- Participate in health fairs
- Provide tours
- Serve on committees
- Be involved in a specialty program, including heart surgery patient or close relative, cancer survivor or close relative, weight loss surgery patient, retired
To apply online to become a volunteer, please completely fill out our online form.