You Can Make a Difference in Others' Lives
Volunteers are a vital part of the
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano team. As a volunteer, you can join us as we strive to serve all people through exemplary healthcare and community service.
- Meet with the volunteer services staff to discuss your interests and availability.
If a placement is found for you, volunteers:
- Complete a two-step TB screening
- Submit to a nicotine and drug screening
- Submit to a background screening
- Attend a general orientation session
- Receive "on the job" training