At Baylor Scott & White – Plano, we strive to provide quality, patient-centered health care in a comfortable and friendly environment. Each member of the Baylor Scott & White – Plano team is committed to helping you heal quickly, so you can return to the life that you enjoy.
- Upon arrival at Baylor Scott & White – Plano please use the free valet parking service at the front entrance or the free guest parking garage.
- Upon entering the facility through the main lobby, please proceed to Day Surgery registration on the second floor or to the registration reception area to your immediate right. Please have your insurance card and identification available so the registration coordinator can complete the check-in process.
- The registration coordinator will then notify the appropriate department of your arrival.
- Please have a seat in the waiting area. You will then be escorted to your scheduled, designated area.
- If you have questions regarding our check-in procedures, please call the numbers listed below:
- Registration: 469.814.2329
- Main Hospital: 469.814.2000
- Please have your insurance card and identification available. The registrar will then review your pre-admission information and complete the check-in process, including collecting any copayments or deductibles as indicated by your insurance benefits. Please be prepared to cover these expenses prior to surgery.
- Arrange for cash or a check to be held by friends or family waiting for you in case a prescription is written and needs to be filled at a pharmacy after you are discharged.
- Leave your valuables, including jewelry and watches, at home.
- Do not wear contact lenses or make-up.
- If you are taking prescription and/or over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or herbal supplements, please bring a complete list containing the dosage(s) or the actual medicine bottles. Please use the patient medication list at the back of the
Guide to Surgery.
- If you are being admitted to the hospital after surgery, bring prescription medications in original pharmacy containers.
- If you received a packet of information and forms from your doctor, please bring this packet with you.