The Right Choice in an Emergency
In an emergency, it’s important to make the right choices. This starts with knowing where to go—Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano.
You have several regional options for emergency care. But at Baylor Scott & White – Plano, we offer prompt, quality care with a personal touch. Here’s how:
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association, the American Stroke Association and the Joint Commission.
- Recognized by the American Heart Association for stroke care with the Gold Plus Award.
- Board-certified emergency physicians on our medical staff are trained in all aspects of emergency care.
- Physician’s assistants and nurse practitioners treat less urgent situations during peak hours, helping you get treatment more quickly.
- Our typical emergency department wait times are four to six times shorter than the national average.
- Our emergency X-ray room offers rapid results without you ever leaving the emergency department.
- Our high-tech facility allows us to handle everything from broken bones to strokes and other critical illnesses and injuries.
When seconds count, you can count on us. But don’t take our word for it. Our quality measurement scores show that we score better than national, state and local hospitals in giving the right treatments at the right time. And Baylor Scott & White – Plano has been recognized for its care by numerous state and national associations.