Join our volunteers for a number of ways to get involved and make a difference in healthcare. Volunteers at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Sunnyvale make a significant impact on our patients and community. Through volunteer services, we are able to provide special attention to our patients, families and their visitor’s needs with our daily hospital activities.
How Do I Become a Volunteer?
We invite you to join our volunteer team with these three easy steps:
- Call 972.892.4415 or download the
- Fill out and fax the application to 972.892.6226.
- Meet with the volunteer services staff to discuss your interests and availability.
Some of our volunteer opportunities include:
- Greeting and directing patients and visitors
- Providing comfort and conversation to patients
- Completing office work as needed
- Transporting small items from within the hospital
- Assisting with special events and projects
We look forward to finding a place for you at Baylor Scott & White – Sunnyvale. For information, please call 972.892.4415.