In order to provide an atmosphere conducive to quality patient care, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Sunnyvale has established the following visitation guidelines:
- During patient surgery, family and guests may wait in the main lobby area.
- We encourage patients to limit their visitors to two at a time.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children should not be left unattended.
- Out of courtesy for the patients, please limit cell phone usage in patient care areas.
- Children of adult patients are not allowed to stay overnight.
- We are a smoke free facility.
- Please enter the hospital through the main entrance.
- Parking is free.
- Vending machines are located on the first floor in the hallway between the main lobby and the emergency department.
- Our cafeteria is open to all guests.
- Breakfast served 7-9 a.m.
- Lunch is served 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner is served from 5-6:30 p.m.
Please give us a call at 972.892.3000 if you have additional questions about visiting a patient.