Our blue-ribbon team of sports medicine specialists is here to provide care for any acute or chronic orthopedic sports injury.
Staffed by our board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine orthopedic surgeons, our Saturday Morning Sports Clinic provides student athletes quick access for injury assessment and treatment recommendations.
The Saturday Morning Sports Clinic is open to all student athletes from area:
- Middle schools and junior highs
- High schools
- Colleges and junior colleges
Benefits of a Quick Sports Injury Screening
- A quicker start on recovery
- Lesser chance of pain and disability
- Quicker return to practice and competition
Sports Clinic Dates
9/7, 9/14, 9/21 and 9/28
10/5, 10/12, 10/19 and10/26
11/2 and 11/9
- You must preregister before being seen by a physician.
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Registration ends at exactly 9:30 a.m.
- Call 254.724.2663 to register
- Physicians will begin seeing patients at 9 a.m.
- Parents, coaches and athletic trainers are encouraged to accompany injured student athletes.
- Orthopedic evaluation
- Splinting, casting and bracing
- Appropriate acute care for sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Joint and ligament injuries
Student athletes will be treated on-site or scheduled for advanced diagnostic testing, such as MRI or CT scan, or more complicated treatment for a later date.
If recommended, follow-up appointments may be scheduled for a later date with the physician providing care at the Saturday Morning Sports Clinic.
To learn more, call 254.721.6648.
Scott & White accepts most insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage.
Please bring any required school forms.