Consider these questions to determine if you might be a candidate for a sleep study:
- 1. Do you doze off or fall asleep easily during any of the following activities?
- - Reading
- - During conversation
- - Driving
- - Talking on the phone
- - Watching TV
- - Working on the computer
- - As a car passenger
- - Sitting in a public place
- 2. Are you currently taking a prescribed or an over-the-counter sleeping aid(s)?
- 3. Do you have trouble falling asleep at night, and staying asleep?
- 4. Do you have problems with snoring?
One or more positive responses to the above questions should be discussed further with your physician. Baylor Scott & White – Denton Sleep Center accepts patients by physician referral only. For more information on obtaining a referral, or to schedule an appointment, call 940.536.0642.