Making it Work for You
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie offers rehabilitation services and a fitness center through Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation and Fitness. The center offers comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation services, as well as, a full service fitness facility to the residents of Ellis County and surrounding areas.
Whether you're just beginning an exercise program, have physical considerations, or training for a competition, Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation & Fitness can help you achieve and maintain a healthier lifestyle. We feature a staff of fitness specialist (personal trainers) to assist you with your goals.
Memberships to the Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation & Fitness are available to the public (ages 13 and up) and all fitness levels. A variety of membership options are available including individual, couple, active military and corporate.
- Heated Indoor Swimming/Exercise Pool
- Locker Rooms with Private Showers and Dressing Areas
- Men and Women's Sauna and Whirlpool
- Advanced Weight and Cardiovascular Exercise Equipment
- Complimentary Parking
Programs & Services
- Group Exercise Classes & Descriptions of Exercise Classes
- General Fitness Assessments
- Personal & Group Training
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Guidance
- Functional Movement Screen
- Weight Management Classes
- Weight Maintenance Membership