Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – White Rock is a vital part of the east Dallas community. We are deeply committed to giving back by caring for our patients, providing educational opportunities and participating in local events.
Community Benefit Activities
We take an active role in sponsoring, hosting, facilitating and participating in many community activities and initiatives. We had a presence at a number of events throughout the area and support several local organizations. We are proud to support the following local organizations:
- C.C. Young
- Community Services of Doctors Hospital, Inc.
- DFWHC Foundation
- DME Exchange of Dallas
- East Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Ferguson Road Initiative
- For the Love of the Lake
- Lakewood Early Childhood PTA
- Mission East Dallas
- North Texas Food Bank
- Texas Indo-American Physicians Society
- The American College of Health Care Executives (ACHE)
- The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Society, Inc.
- The Family Place
- White Rock Lake Foundation
- YMCA - White Rock
To request a speaker for your organization or event contact the Community Relations Department by phone at 972.412.3380 X2628.