ATMs and Change Machines
For your convenience, an automated teller machine (ATM) is located in the main lobby.
At Your Request Patient Dining
Our dining program for patients is called At Your Request – Room Service Dining® that is designed to enhance your health care experience. You can select meals from a variety of delicious foods and order what you want, when you want it.
- Simply review the menu in your room, call us at extension 6224 and make your order. If a menu is not available, please ask your nurse for one.
- The meal will arrive about 45 minutes after your order.
- When you are finished eating, just let your nurse know and the room service tray will be removed from your room.
The cafeteria is located on the basement level of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – White Rock, across from the elevators. It is open to all employees, physicians, guests and visitors and provides a deluxe salad bar, signature sandwiches, a variety of take-out items and a grill. The cafeteria offers a variety of selections from classical food to Mexican specialties and pizza.
- Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Weekends and recognized holidays from 7:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Vending machines are available 24 hours a day.
Pastoral Care volunteers are available upon request. Please contact the volunteer office at 214.324.6497 or the hospital operator.
The chapel is located on the first floor of the hospital, room 180, and is available for meditation and prayer.
Our concierge services include:
- Drop off prescriptions
- Newspaper & Periodicals
- Food & Coffee Orders
- Dry Cleaning
- Car Wash / Oil Change
- Mail Services
- Hotel Reservations
- Taxi, flight, or transportation options
- And much more, just ask!
Details of concierge services:
- Concierge services available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- We charge .59¢ per mile + cost of goods sold. For vehicle service requests, we charge a flat fee of $2.50.
- Dial #6211 from a hospital phone or call 214. 324.6211 for assistance. Please leave a message with your request if we are not immediately available.
The gift shop has a variety of cut flower arrangements and green plants. Balloons, snacks, toiletry items, baby gifts, cards, magazines and books are just a few of the other items available for sale.
Gift Shop Hours
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Noon to 4 p.m.
This is a complimentary service that operates Monday through Friday for our patients, family members and visitors. There is no valet service on holidays or weekends.
Valet Parking Hours
- West Tower Valet, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.