At Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – White Rock, we strive to provide quality, patient-centered health care in a comfortable and friendly environment. Each member of the team is committed to helping you heal quickly, so you can return to the life that you enjoy.
- Upon arrival, please use the free valet parking service at the Main entrance, or free self-parking in the garage or at the Outpatient Registration entrance off Buckner Blvd.
- Upon entering the facility through the main lobby, you will be greeted by our receptionist who will guide you through the registration process.
- Please have your insurance card and identification available. The Admission Specialist will review your pre-admission information and complete the check-in process, including the collection of co-payments or deductibles as indicated by your insurance benefits. Please be prepared to cover these expenses prior to surgery.
- The staff will help you reach your next destination.
- Arrange for cash or a check to be held by friends or family waiting for you in case a prescription is written and needs to be filled at a pharmacy after you are discharged.
- Please have your doctor notify scheduling no later than 72 hours prior to your surgery if you will need an interpreter or require further assistance due to hearing, speech or visual impairments.
- Leave your valuables, including jewelry and watches, at home.
- Do not wear contact lenses or make-up. If you are taking prescription and/or over-the-counter medications, vitamins or herbal supplements, please bring a complete list containing the dosage(s) or the actual medicine bottles.
- If you are being admitted to the hospital after surgery, bring prescription medications in original pharmacy containers.
- If you received a packet of information and forms from your doctor, please bring this packet with you.