Visitors, including but not limited to a spouse, domestic partner (including same-sex domestic partner), another family member or a friend, are welcomed guests at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – White Rock.
free parking and complimentary valet.
The encouragement and comfort that visitors offer can be very helpful. However, our patients’ well-being is our primary concern. In light of this, all visitors are asked to observe the following visiting hours and policies.
- General visiting hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Only two visitors at a time are recommended.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- We request consideration of other patients in the area. Loud conversations and noises may be disturbing to them.
- Clergy may visit at any time, unless patient care is being given.
- Visitors are asked not to visit patients if they have a cold, infection or have been exposed to a contagious disease.
- Visitation in patient rooms may be modified by the nursing supervisor and/or physician.
- Patients may withdraw or deny consent to visitors at any time.
- Visitation rights will be enforced in a non-discriminatory manner.