The health care team at Baylor Scott & White – White Rock works together to develop personalized treatment programs tailored to the specific needs of each patient. Our specialized services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, aquatic therapy, balance and fall prevention and pain management.
Treatments are flexible yet designed for steady, rapid progression towards each patient's own goals.
Treatment may include:
- Goal-oriented exercises to restore motion and strength
- Strengthening speciﬁc muscle groups to help restore ﬁne and gross motor skills
- Comprehensive home programs, patient education
- Use of modalities to help restore joint motion, minimize pain and sensitivity, and help with wound care
- Personalized instruction in adaptive living techniques, joint protection, motor coordination
- Pain management
- Cognitive/visual/perceptual retraining
- Speech-language pathology
- Aquatic therapy