When a wound won’t heal, a person’s entire quality of life is disrupted. In some cases, persons may be at greater risk for infection or complications. The caring, compassionate team of physicians, nurses and staff at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – White Rock may help.
The Wound Care Center provides precise diagnosis and proper treatment for all kinds of wounds -- natural, injury-related and post-surgical. With the sole purpose of advanced wound care, our team offers the healing touch.
Recognized Nationally for Clinical Excellence
The Wound Care Center is recognized with the Robert A. Warriner III, MD, Center of Excellence award, which was given to the Center because it has met the Center of Distinction quality standards for Healogics.
Wound Care Center
The Wound Care Center at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – White Rock takes a comprehensive approach to treatment by:
- Applying advanced technologies to wound treatment
- Communicating with the referring physician throughout the process
- Emphasizing patient education and prevention
- Encouraging patient and family involvement
- Performing minor wound surgical procedures at the center
- Staffing the center with trained wound-care specialists