Overview of Pulmonary Rehab
Baylor Scott & White Health offers a pulmonary rehabilitation program to build your fitness and help you breathe better to make it easier to do your daily activities.
- Physical Activity: Individualized exercise sessions 2 to 3 days a week, usually for 8 to 12 weeks.
- Education: Learn more about your lung condition and ways to control symptoms and learn how to use breathing to pace yourself. You also can schedule a time to meet with a dietitian or chaplain.
- Support: A caring team to help guide you through the program.
- Improvement in your symptoms
- Better overall health and quality of life
- Easier to do day-to-day activities
- Higher self-confidence
Find a Pulmonary Rehab Program
To learn more, call one of our several locations for more information.
- Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital – Plano: 469.814.3550
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health, Martha Foster Lung Care Center: 214.820.9792
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Irving: 972.579.4431
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Waxahachie: 469.843.7260
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth: 817.922.1702
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Hillcrest: 254.202.3800
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Temple: 254.724.4551 or 254.724.4550
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock: 512.509.0210