Baylor Scott & White pharmacies are dedicated to providing quality service for all your prescription needs. Our staff pharmacists and team members are available to assist you with questions about new and existing prescriptions. Most pharmacy insurances are accepted at any of the Baylor Scott & White pharmacies.
Our pharmacy services include, but not limited to:
- Convenient refills, transfer and rx management from our mobile app, MyBSWHealth
- Medication Concierge*
- Bedside delivery of discharge medications on day of discharge
- A variety of over-the-counter medication items and gifts*
- Competitive medication pricing
- Prescription Club that includes a $4 generic formulary
- See below for the formulary
- Pharmacist consultation
- Genetic testing*
- ScriptCenter® 24/7 Prescription Pick-Up Kiosk*
- Take-Back Medications*
Note: *These services may not be available at other locations.
View All Pharmacy Locations
$4 Generic List
View a list of generic prescription drugs.
By Drug Category |
By Drug Name
Manage Your Prescriptions with myBSWHealth
Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy is making your prescriptions as mobile as you are with the new pharmacy section within the myBSWHealth app and website. Login and manage all your prescription needs from anywhere at anytime.
The app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play. It features text-friendly medication reminders, access to your medication history, a pharmacy locator and more. The pharmacy section within MyBSWHealth allows you to request refills, get refill, dosage and appointment reminders and receive notifications via text, push and email.
You can even transfer a current prescription to one of our pharmacies from another Baylor Scott & White Health pharmacy or a retail pharmacy location.
Sign up for myBSWHealth app and website to see your prescriptions.
Note: You will need a current Baylor Scott & White Pharmacy prescription number to access your account.
The resources referenced herein are provided solely for the convenience of our patients. Neither Baylor Scott & White Health or any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, or community medical centers own or operation Prescription Club and the reference to these resources should not be construed as an endorsement of the resources of the information, products, or services offered by them.
24/7 Express Prescription Pickup Available
Now there’'s a quick, convenient and private way to pick up prescriptions for you and your family, even when the pharmacy is closed.
ScriptCenter kiosks are located at the following locations:
Enrollment is free. Get started today!
- Call the pharmacy to inform them you would like to pick up prescription(s) at the ScriptCenter®.
- Order your prescription through the MyBSWHealth app.
- Pick up your prescriptions at the ScriptCenter® with your claim check and patient’s birthdate. Claim checks are sent via text or email when items are ready for pickup.