Elite Athlete Training
Seasonal programs are the perfect game plan for college students who are home from school during winter, spring and summer breaks.
Our collegiate programs help students maximize their time away from school by focusing on specific areas of need based on sports schedules and sports demands.
- Establishes baseline data related to your movement efficiency, speed, agility, power and strength
- Identifies any unresolved injuries or pain before we begin prescribing exercises
- Places you in the proper developmental program
- Small group training
- To provide proper training that matches the need of the athlete and the sport
- Programs can range from simple recovery and restoration to advanced training
To enhance specific areas of movement, performance and recovery.
Packages and Pricing, Small Group Performance: Ages 18+ (90-minute session and max 1:8 trainer/athlete ratio)
Includes movement efficiency screening, performance diagnostic screening (pre/post), improving flexibility, core strengthening, speed agility and quickness, body composition and more