High School Prep
Introduction to Sports Performance Training
Middle and high school athletes learn the foundation of the Move-Perform-Recover model as their bodies mature and develop. We tailor our services to your athlete’s needs.
Our programs center on neuromuscular control and proper biomechanical movement to prepare young athletes for the demands of their sport and/or goals.
- Establishes baseline data related to your movement efficiency, speed, agility, power and strength
- Identifies any unresolved injuries or pain before beginning the structured program
- Places you in the proper developmental program
- Small group or one-on-one training
- Introduction to sports performance training
- Develop proficiency in the foundational exercises
- Learn proper exercise techniques and weight room safety
To enhance strength, power, speed, agility, work capacity, movement efficiency, balance and coordination
Packages and Pricing, Small Group Performance: Ages 12-15 High School Prep (90-minute session and max 1:8 trainer/athlete ratio)
Includes athlete evaluation and testing reports (pre training/post training), enhanced work capacity and athleticism, strength and power development, speed agility and quickness, and recovery.
10 sessions: $465 ($46.50 per session)