Our facility currently accepts the following types of coverage. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage.
- Most major commercial insurance
- HMO/PPO plans
- Workers compensation
- Other government sponsored health coverage
CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying your healthcare expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
Depending on the cost of your procedures and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between six and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more*.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
MedDraft™ is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be provided.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of six months.
- You will be charged/debited a fixed payment amount each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- There is no interest for this payment plan.
Seasonal Financing Plan
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill. This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay).
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be provided
- No payment for 60 days
- Up to six months no-interest monthly payments