Some text in the Modal Body
Some other text...
Life uninterrupted following epilepsy surgery
Have unused or expired medications?
Our pharmacy can now take back medications and dispose the medications properly and securely.
- Unused or expired prescription medications (including Schedule II-V controlled substances)
- Unused or expired over-the-counter medication
- Pet medication
- Schedule I controlled substances
- Illegal drugs
- Aerosol cans
- Hydrogen peroxide
Our primary focus is to assist our patients at every step in the process of obtaining specialty medications and to serve as a bridge between the patient, prescriber, insurance company and pharmacy. We offer a variety of services at no additional charge to our patients including:
- Insurance Benefit Investigations- An evaluation of the patient’s insurance benefits to identify insurance requirements and estimated costs
- Prior Authorizations - Assistance with the prior authorization process
- Co-pay Assistance - At the patient's request, help locate specialty medication programs based on eligibility
- Refill Reminders- Proactive refill reminder calls
- Flexible Delivery Options
We also provide clinical services for certain conditions including, but not limited to:
- Crohn's disease
- Growth hormone deficiencies
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple sclerosis
- Psoriasis/Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
Baylor Scott & White Pharmacies provide free, on-demand education about all types of medications and medical conditions through an online library of over 700 different video-based "short courses." By creating a personalized account, patients can view topics chosen by their pharmacist, or browse any other topic of interest – including more than 200 of the most commonly used medications, including specialty medications, medical conditions, medication administration techniques and other helpful subjects. These three to five minute videos are accessible at any time and can be completed at your own pace.Visit the pharmacy learning center
Patients who are being discharged may have prescriptions filled before they leave the hospital. Patients often experience a better outcome and a quicker recovery when they are able to take their prescribed medication as soon as possible after discharge.
Pharmacy Medication Concierge is a free bedside delivery of your discharge medications, and is available for any Baylor Scott & White patient admitted in the hospital. On the day of your discharge, a pharmacy representative will contact you and arrange to have your prescriptions filled and delivered to your room, if you choose.
Get your medication delivered to your door. Service is available to anyone in the surrounding area. Contact the pharmacy to set up your account.
Vaccinations we administer include but are not limited to:
Contact the pharmacy for the most current immunizations and upcoming immunization clinics.
- Drive-thru services is available for your convenience.
- The pharmacy carries a variety of different over-the-counter items for seasonal allergies, pain relief, common cough/cold symptoms and more.
- Need a little gift for a loved one or yourself? Come inside the pharmacy to see the different selection of gift items from greeting cards, seasonal items, and more.
Baylor Scott & White Pharmacies provide a $4/$10 generic and discount program for everyone including pets. This program provides drug-cost savings, covers more than 5,000 brand and generic medications, and prescriptions can be as low as $4 for a 30-day supply or $10 for a 90-day supply.
- This cannot be combined with any other insurance, nor is this a pharmacy insurance plan.
- There is a one-annual $10 fee per household.
- Contact the pharmacy to sign up for the program, and for a monthly generic formulary list.
Now there’s a quick, convenient and private way to pick up prescriptions for you and your family, even when the pharmacy is closed.
Our obstetrics and gynecology (OBGYN) specialists provide the comprehensive services and screenings you need as a woman at any and all phases of life, including but not limited to:
- Contraceptive counseling
- Family planning
- Fertility counseling
- Genetic screening
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Pre- and post- childbirth care
- Hormone therapy
- Mammogram referrals
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Pelvic floor therapy
- Treatment menstrual and sexual disorders
- Well-woman exams that include Pap smears
In addition to the above, we feature OBGYNs on our medical staff who perform a full range of minimally invasive gynecological procedures such as removing cysts, removing a thin layer of tissue that lines the uterus, and removing ovaries.Read more about women's health services