Our vision plan is available through EyeMed. If you or a covered dependent will need routine eye care, our vision plan can help make your glasses and contacts much more affordable.
You can also pair with a tax-free saving account to help pay for out-of-pocket expenses. Plus, most expenses are automatically substantiated—meaning you don't have to submit as many receipts!
- The plan covers preventive exams, lenses, frames and contacts
- When you visit an optician in the EyeMed network, your eye exam copay is only $10
- If you need glasses, frames are covered up to $170. Anything above $170 would be out of pocket, but discounted. Most lenses are covered after a $10 copay
- If you wear contacts, you will pay a contact lens fitting exam copay of $25, which then covers contacts up to $170. Anything above $170 would be out of pocket
- Preventive eye exams are not included as part of our health plan coverage, so you may want to consider our stand-alone vision plan through EyeMed